Rabu, 2 Ogos 2017

My Hobby

MY HOBBY 






I love playing the piano. The songs that i am learning are amazing and this also helps me to relieves my stress :) My favourite pianist is Ludwig van Beethoven. My favourite song of him that I have learned is Symphony no. 9 "Bells Are Ringing. The song is very chill and the notes are played softly. Piano has so many symbols and it is very hard to memorise. There are 8 Grades of playing the piano. Well, I am currently in Grade 1 and will be in Grade 2 after I pass my test which is next week. I am very nervous and excited. Wish Me Luck!





My hobby is also playing board games. I have a lot of board games at my house because my dad also loves it. It is the best way to spend time with my family. I have Twister, Monopoly, Game Of  Life, Jenga, Charade Sticks and more. I usually lose but I will never give up. I am very competitive. 





Other than that, I also love crafting. It amuses me and its just so much fun! Every year, I always get craft supplies and kits for my birthday. I usually get it from my parents or my uncle. They know me so well! I usually make a mess when crafting so it is not fun when it comes to cleaning.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

My Idol

 MY IDOL My idol at this moment is Jelena Noura Hadid. She became my idol because