Rabu, 4 Oktober 2017

Second Hobby

  SECOND HOBBY

My second hobby is playing board games. This is my current obsession because my father suprised tme with 2 new board games last week. I always keep starting the game because I usually lose and I want a chance of winning. These are my Top 3 favourite board games.



 My first one is Life Board Game. It comes with tokens, cars, pegs, spinner and money. There are also cards such as House Cards, Action Cards, Career Cards and College Career Cards. This game is quite confusing at first but you will understand once you played it. This game is quite hard but I love challenging games.





My second is Jenga. I love this game because this game helps me to become even more patient. You need to have time to choose the one that you think will not fall. Taking the wood out is very hard. If you shiver, you have a high chance of knocking it out. You must be very careful while playing Jenga.









My last favourite board game is Monopoly World Edition. There will be 4 statues in the box, passports, money and coins for the places. The banker will give you money to spend on what country you wanna fly to. You have to choose wisely because you cannot return it back.
THANK YOU!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

My Idol

 MY IDOL My idol at this moment is Jelena Noura Hadid. She became my idol because